Sunday 4 November 2012

Free Bead Challenge Participants




Just a quickie to announce who had been drawn to receive free beads and take part in the design challenge on December 12th. I will be sending out e mails as soon as I have a chance but in the meantime, if your name is on this list - mark your diary!

Free bead and shipping participants
Tealwater
Rebecca
Marie Cramp
Smitten Beads
Heidi Post
Tiffany Smith
Sharyl
Ailsa Cordner
Linda Landig
Caroline Dewison

Free bead with paid shipping participants
Renetha
Hippie Chick
Niky Sayers
Purple Cobwebs
Cilla
Therese's Treasures
Claire's Crystal Classics
A Polymer Penchant
Kathy Lindemer
Alicia
Sandy Sewin
Lori Bowring Michaud
Copper Diem
Katherine - Terra Beadworks

Thanks to everyone who put there names forward and don't forget there will be a draw for a beady goodie bag on the day of the reveal from everyone who entered.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Lesley

15 comments:

  1. Yay :D Thank you Lesley, I'm really excited to be taking part! Can't wait to get started x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners. Can't wait to see what will you receive and create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, so happy to have been picked! Thank you, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I still feel like I won! Congratulations everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeehaw!!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way hey, Thank you Lesley, I'm very happy to be a part of this. I hope I do the beads justice. :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thrilled to be included in this. I am very excited. Thank you! I can't wait to get the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wow I am excited about being one of the participates, thank you Lesley. Congratulations to all the others that were picked too.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sooo excited! Thanks so much Lesley, this will be FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am really excited about this and can't wait to get the beads!!! I just hope I can do them justice as they all look amazing!!! Can't wait to see what everyone else creates :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winners! I'll keep an eye out for what you make.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy - join in with the gossip...